There are kinds of users who are using Windows operating system but they don’t know how an Operating System Install in Windows and its Facts. The Boot is the process which gives you authority to access an Operating system, first of all, we will need to know about what is boot.
Well, booting is the process of powering on a computer and getting into the operating system. During the boot process, the computer will perform a self-diagnostic, also known as a POST and load necessary drivers and programs that help the computer and devices communicate.
We are going you to describe two types of Method for boot Pendrive.
- Through Commands (CMD)
- Through Applications… (Rufus)
Boot your Pendrive by commands
- To create a bootable USB flash drive First you need a Pendrive.
- Insert the USB flash drive in the computer.
- Open a Command Prompt (Type Win+R or Click Windows Button then Type CMD)
- Now CMD tab will Open.
- Type diskpart.
- with this command, a new command line window will Pop-Up.
- Determine the USB flash drive number or drive letter, at the command prompt,
- Type list disk, and then click ENTER.
- The list disk command displays all the disks on the computer.
NOTE THE DRIVE NUMBER OR DRIVE LETTER OF THE USB FLASH DRIVE. (MAXIMUM CASE IS DISK 1)
- At the command prompt, Select disk <X> (Select disk 1), where X is the drive number or drive letter of the USB flash drive, and then click ENTER.
- Type clean, and then click ENTER. This command deletes all data from the USB flash drive.
- To create a new primary partition on the USB flash drive, Type create partition primary and then Hit ENTER.
- To select the partition that you just created, type select partition 1, and then Hit ENTER.
- To format the partition, type format fs=ntfs quick, and then click ENTER.
YOU SHOULD FORMAT THE USB FLASH DRIVE AS FAT32 RATHER THAN AS NTFS. TO FORMAT THE PARTITION AS FAT32, TYPE FORMAT FS=FAT32 QUICK, AND THEN CLICK ENTER.
- Then type active, and then click ENTER.
- Type exit for getting back to Cmd Channel and then type Again Exit for Terminate the command View, Then Hit ENTER.
- When you finish preparing your custom image, save it to the root of the USB flash drive.
Booting Through Application
Rufus is a utility tool that helps format and creates bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/ Pendrive, memory sticks, etc. Now rufus Application provides you Genuine Support for boot the Pendrive. First of all Download this App From Here
Download and Then Open it (No Installation Required), Rufus Also comes with Portable Version too.
You don’t need to do Another activity, Rufus will Automatically detect Your Pendrive and Then Select ISO file (Windows.Iso, Ubuntu.Iso)
Check The Box
- Quick Format
- Create a Bootable Disk
- Create an extendable label
Then Click Ok and then Rufus Automatically Access your Pendrive And turn into a Bootable Disk/Pendrive, which help you to install the Operating System in another PC.
Well, At this time there are many tools who do the same work but in My-way(opinion), these two methods are too easy and informational.