If you want to Customize your Android mobile and wants those feature which currently not supports your phone. The root helps you to access those functions which allow users to modify the android mobile function and customized it.
What is Root
The Root is the process which allows the user to access the system file and manage it, you are able to access and modify files that would normally be inaccessible, such as files stored on the /data and /system partitions. it is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative (superuser) permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or OS X. The device can obtain higher privileges after rooting, so you can customize the operating system, uninstall unwanted pre-installed apps, access blocked features, etc.
It allows you to access kind of features like install Custom Rom, Bloatware, Remove preinstalled apps and many more. here is an app called Kingroot which helps you root your phone.
Well, Kingroot offers to customize and optimize your Smartphone through Rooting Process Rooting your Android phones and devices can provide many advantages to your user experience. Rooting unlocks your device’s full potential to unlimited possibilities. Currently, Kingroot is not updating own platform for the last few months.
Root and its Features
- After Root, you can stop the process of the unwanted app and also remove.
- You can also uninstall the system’s app (Bloatware).
- Increase performance and get more storage space.
- Disable, uninstall and freeze System installed Apps.
- Customize your themes and system.
- Flash another firmware file(MI,Coolpad,CyanogenMod,Pacman etc.)
- Also help to save battery power, improve device standby time, increase speed and return your device to its pure state.
Step to getting Root
- First, install the KingRoot android app from here or search on browser “kingroot.net “
- While installing you received a “Google installation block message” Just Tap on more button and click install anyway.
- After installing Open the app wait.
- Then click on Try Root button.
- Wait until when the count goes to complete A.K.A. 100.
- When the process is completed and finished, after that you will be returned to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
- Now you are able to freeze/disable and uninstall System app and also can hack the game code and gems/Score…
Kingroot’s other tool app PURIFY doing a great job too But, PURIFY works with ROOT and Non-Root accessible Devices so, you must obtain it before using PURIFY.
You can obtain ROOT access through KingRoot. the first thing it can do extend standby time and save your battery power. Through purifying apps that insist on running in the background, it can save RAM for you and let your device run faster than ever! Moreover, for the applications that utilize larger than average amounts of RAM, these too can also run smoothly after purifying mode is implemented.